The Black Pill development board is bare-bones development board featuring the powerful microcontroller STM32F401CC. The black pill offers an amazing level of features and processing power when compared to the popular Arduino range of development boards. The Black Pill (STM32F4xx) borads are also more powerful than the Blue Pill ((STM32F1xx).
Although the black pill is a non-Arduino board, it can be programmed with Arduino IDE (Please check STM32Duino). The board comes with USB through which programing is done. For advanced users our ST- Link programmer can be used for debugging. The board is can be programmed by Arduino IDE or Micro-python or circuit Python.
- Microcontroller: STM32F401CC
- ARM® 32-bit Cortex® -M4 CPU with FPU
- 84 MHz max CPU frequency
- Voltage from 1.7 V to 3.6 V
- 256 KB Flash
- 64 KB SRAM
- Communication: I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, USB
- GPIO with external interrupt capability
- Up to 11 Timers (six 16-bit, two 32-bit, two watchdog timers and a SysTick timer)
- USB 2.0 full-speed device/host/OTG controller with on-chip PHY