This is simple and small portable water level/water droplet identification, detection sensor water that have high cost performance. Complete water yield and analog conversion, the output value apply to your custom function. It is low power consumption and high sensitivity.
Water Sensor water level sensor is an easy-to-use, cost-effective high level/drop recognition sensor, which is obtained by having a series of parallel wires exposed traces measured droplets/water volume in order to determine the water level. Easy to complete water to analog signal conversion and output analog values can be directly read Arduino development board to achieve the level alarm effect.
- Working Voltage: DC 3-5V
- Working Current: <20mA
- Sensor Type: Simulation
- Detection Area: 40 mm x 16 mm
- Manufacturing Process: FR4 double spray tin
- Fixed Hole Size: 3.2 mm
- Humanized Design: Half moon sag nonskid treatment
- Working Temperature: 10 °C to 30 °C
- Work Humidity: 10% to 90% without condensation
- Size: 65 mm x 20 mm x 8 mm